A new chapter...

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 4 20:54:48 CET 2009

Friends,

Sorry I couldn't take part in this year's RPM. February was a busy month
for me, but a successful one. I'm closing the chapter here in Glasgow
and will be moving back to Switzerland in May, where I will take on a
position as scientist at ABB Corporate Research. I've had a very good
4.5 years in Scotland, but now it's time for a new step in my career.
We're now busy checking out places to rent and all the other stuff
that's involved in an international move (Jay knows what I'm talking
about...), so that will probably keep us busy for a while before I'll be
heading back into the studio...

Bye
Martin

--