Romain RPM2009 song(s)

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 3 15:09:54 CET 2009

Jay, thx for your critics, :)

Lyrics:

                            Eyes flowers :

Listen Listen ...

Eyes flowers are lighting my roads in the night .. ( Hit me !)
Smelling your perfume all the way to drive myself...
I am your Animal-plant, and I m still moving and so swimming,
I am green in spring, blue in winter, brown in summer,
Today will be yesterday, and tomorrow is * today,
but tomorrow is not today ...
Take a big breath , keep it for a while ...
Yes you ! with so much style ...

With me, you could always land ...
With me, you could always land ...

We are so good so far ,
In the flood of stars ...
I could feel good as you,
I could be good as you,
Know what is cool ?, what is fool?
Is it all right there in your swimming pool ?
I don't know if it s a (k)no(w)-
-ledge on my plan ..!
Hey you know ...

With me, you could always land ,
You see ,you could always understand,
In the sea, you could always touch my hand,
Will you be, the magic tree to expend ?

Waiting for you .. in the waves of space ...
Space is the sea ... Waiting for you ...
In the waves of space ... Space in the sea ...
Waiting for you ... ... ...

(*)=will  be .

Romain