Romain RPM2009 song(s)

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 2 05:48:52 CET 2009

This is sounding amazingly good! Finally listening to everyone else's
tracks having pressed the 'burn' button on my album after 48 hours of
rushing to finish it a few minutes ago - at 4:35am (will do artwork &
post before 12 tomorrow, then I'll sort out a download for anyone
interested).

If we have both your tracks, and 2 of mine, that brings us to 6 tracks
totalling 42 minutes, which is enough to qualify for the challenge (I
read it wrong before, it's 35 mins or 10 tracks, not 35 mins and 10
tracks)!

Any chance of getting the latest versions of your 2 as wavs in the
ftp? is "rmp2009trip1_g" the right name for the other one? :-)

If anyone wants to do artwork (ill knock something up if not), or add
tracks to the compilation, do it before 11am GMT tomorrow!

- Andy_R