Alesis A6 Andromeda

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 28 10:11:29 CEST 2009

Hi Tony

> Personally, if its poly your after...the PEK is my go to synth.

I still have my little Evo desktop somewhere.  Very lovely synth but not
instant enough so stays in a cupboard.  Anyway, you have just reminded me
that I have always wanted a PEK..  And yes, I would defo choose a PEK over a
P08.

I just keep looking at my Voyager that gets little use and thinking that I
should replace it with a nice poly keyboard.  But then I imagine I will
regret it..  But I tell myself that they will always be available should I
decide to buy one back..

Hmmm...

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"