Ex5 Battery backup

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 26 18:59:14 CEST 2009

Hello Barians ,

My EX5 Yamaha battery backup is low, I need to change it  ... arghh :S
I found some stuff on  google about the subject.. but i was wondering maybe
one of you did it already ?

The question is simply:" Is it tricky to change it ? "  ... For me, it seems
not (for what I saw) ... but due to my technical knowledge I prefer ask
before to do a mistake ...

Also I need to do a backup of my settings , and I wish to avoid to do that
on floppy  ...
There are different programs on the web which can do that but mostly on
Windows .,..
Maybe one of you have an advice for OSX  ??

Any advices will be really appreciated .,,
Thank you in advance ,.,,
Wishing you all a nice day ...
--
Romain