MJ?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 26 16:10:38 CEST 2009

Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:
> Funny, two days ago I was walking along, and there's this car playing MJs music
> really loud, and people are looking over, and, just smiling. It struck me at the
> time, that his music was, pretty universal.

Maybe they were smiling because they all simultaneously thought the guy
in the car must be a twat? I know that's what I'd be thinking. If it was
one of MJ's ballads, things could get dangerous from fits of laughter ;)

Apart from this news giving relief to members of parliament about dodgy
expenses, it's quite stupefying to see stacks of the tabloids now
lamenting the death of the 'king of pop' when only last year and last
week they were collectively slagging him off about being an alien, money
difficulties, being a kiddie fiddler or nit-picking about all aspects of
the up and coming tour even just days ago.

My other half just bought a Sun newspaper.
If it's not the Sun, it's the Daily Mail.
When I tell her those papers are seriously shit bags of shit stirring
rags, she just goes 'yes, yes. I just wanted something to read'

Don't know about you, but I've already begun the 'roll out' of my
'genuine MJ merchandise' of 'MJ's Dead, Long live MJ' toilet paper, with
the changing faces of the king on consecutive sheets.

Wth. If I don't cash in, some other dick will happily sell his soul....

;)