New Track - Space Hopper Girl

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 22 20:21:56 CEST 2009

Hey Jay, dude.

> Perhaps the thing is, I've become musically encumbered by surrealists,
> and Space Hopper Girl leaps in a surreal direction, landing on a
> different Twister colour than I would've liked, at least since, in my
> head, its Naked Twister, and the sisters are down to their panties ..

YAY!  Im going to keep going with this thought for a little while, maybe
sticking a few key words into google..

Ta for the other comments, and no, you are not being critical (track posts
are the only Mbar posts that are NEVER bollox).  Besides, posts like yours
are far more useful than the standard "great track" posts which Im very
guilty of.  Not that I mind the "Great Track" posts btw :)

See you,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"