Something neat about Android.

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 20 10:40:53 CEST 2009

So, Android .. Android .. whats so nice about Android?

Well, for starters, I can bundle the Android emulator with my app in a
single package and thus ship my application on Mac OSX, Linux and PC
all at the same time .. this means we'll start seeing Android apps
break out from the Cell phones, and just become 'normal' apps that
work on all platforms.  Whoa, that is so cool.

BTW, Iconic Memory has 56k users!  And we're going to do a new release
soon.  And we've got a new multiplayer engine cooking in the code
oven ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan