Pant Moustache Exclusive in Sound on Sound

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 19 22:40:25 CEST 2009

punkdISCO schreef:
> Hi all
>

> The latest July 2009 issue of SoS features, possible for the first time
> in SoS history, a very badly airbrushed out 'pant moustache' (Leah’s,
> not mine, so sorry girls..)
>

> They did a Mix Rescue article on our Oral Hygiene track.  It was a very
> fun experience and its been tough not telling you all!!.  You can see a
> preview here:
>

> http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jul09/articles/mixrescue_0709.htm
>

> but without an eSub, you will have to see the physical magazine.  Btw,
> the paper version of the picture is cut to above the waist; eSub has the
> full picture.  The full picture is also at www.myspace.com/punkdisco
>

> Anyway, another freakin ace thing about the article is the fact that
> they mention the Subhumans who, as you will all know, are one of the top
> 3 bands ever!

Cool, Paul!!! I got myself the article for 99p.

As you said, the SOS mix is not necessarilly much better than
your version. I guess it depends on the sound system. On my old
hifi, I would say your version is a bit easier on the ears,
although to my taste it has too much energy in the hi freqs.
The SOS mix is warmer, but somehow it sounds too full, or pumpy...

Anyhow, I think congrats are in order - have a nice weekend!!!

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n