A bit of fun... OK Fred?

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 18 16:34:40 CEST 2009

Hi!

A bit bored during my lunch break so I did this.

http://www.strellis.com/Download/OK_Fred.mp3

I remember a song from child hood when I was 10 years old that was a
reggae hit in the UK in 1979.  It had "Yuga yuga" in it and this old
memory prompted me to hunt the track down....

..well I found it and then consequently decided to play around with
it...

It sounds like a Rasta who is smoking more and more and then falls into
a very stoned abyss.

Sorry for wasting your time and bandwidth if you listened to it!

Maybe other (older) bar members remember the song?

Cheers

Chris