Synchronizing files

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 16 15:02:22 CEST 2009

ok, I got my netbook here.  Its a great little box, and a bit even more
capable than I was expecting.

In any case, I now have the problem that there are certain files I would
like to keep in sync between my linux desktop and windows netbook.

I could roll my own python scripts that handle this, but I was wondering if
there isnt something that is already out there that can run as  a service
that will keep the two machines files syncronized (and perhaps backed up
into the 'cloud' as well).  Anyone using such a service?

Tony