Romain New screen ... + Iphone App + Axis 64 tutorial.

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 12 13:16:37 CEST 2009

Hi guys ,
I just want to tell you that I'm quite happy with my new screen Samsung T240
that I bought last week  :)
( a big screen is really useful !)
Nb: I must thanks Joost for the appreciated advices and help me to make my
choice :-)
Pictures of my studio( living room) will follow later ...

Otherwise I checked some stuffs recently on you tube that I want to share
with you guys  ...
These two apps on iPhone make me really think that Iphone can be used as an
instrument:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFG7-Q0WI7Q&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn_uBjKTnkQ&feature=channel_page

Maybe one  of you got one of those Apps ? :P

Also I watched the  tutorials for the Axis 64 from Jordan Rudess ( awesome
player ),i think it s a nice midi interface  :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4nPcGCGIs&feature=channel_page

All in all, I hope all barians are "ok" ,
Wishing to  all a nice Friday and a good week end ..

Cheers

--
Romain