Netbooks

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 9 21:46:51 CEST 2009

Tony Scharf wrote:
> Any preferences?  I am doing so many meetings, that lugging my
> development machine around is getting really boring (and my back is
> starting to complain). I am thinking of something small like a dell
> MINI or Acer aspire would work great.
>
> I checked out the Asus eee pcs, but the cellurons in them seem to make
> them run a bit hot...
>
> Suggestions?
>
> OS doesn't matter.  It will be reloaded with ubuntu.

dude just get an iPhone, they have a built in compass now ya' herd? :P

all jokes aside having my own business now it's amazing how much work I
get done on this little thing out and about in the world. Now that I
(almost) have my 17" macbookpro for real work I still have my old
macbook but my phone really fills the void for any netbook. I had one,
really it was too mid range between a real computer and a phone to feel
justified. Plus my girlfriend kept telling me it was silly.

That said I like the Hp's though the side mouse button thing is weird.