Watchmen

The Dong EMAIL_HIDDEN
Sun Jun 28 19:37:25 CEST 2009

I used up a whole bag of crack just trying to stay awake through this
one. Whenever Dr Manhattan spoke, I had to top that up with a pot of
super strong coffee and a gram of amphetamine. My veins had all but
collapsed by the end.
Purely for the insomniacs out there, or those who don't care what they
watch, as long as they get value for money i.e. a long time on the
cinema seat.

IMHO ;)

PS.

For whoever recommended Knowing as a must see film, I must say that I
disagree very strongly. I've never seen Mr Cage so wooden (hey, can't
tell either way) and the story was like the text of a bunch of pre-teen
Christianity school wannabe degenerates grabbing random conspiracies,
linking them together with the word 'and' all under a single breath.

IMHO :)