Drijfzand

Gert van Santen EMAIL_HIDDEN
Tue Jun 16 15:47:48 CEST 2009

Drijfzand is a Dutch word, and it means "Quicksand".

It's also the name of a new project that Perry and me are working
on. It's very 80's shoegaze, a bit like Cocteau Twins or the Cure
- but with Dutch lyrics. Composition, synths, etc. and production
are mine, all lyrics and vocals and guitars are Perry's.

We haven't done any real recordings yet, but we were offered a
gig at a festival the 27th of June, so we quickly taped a
rehearsal for demo purposes, made a MySpace website and put 2
tracks on line.

http://www.myspace.com/drijfzandband

You're invited to be our friend :-)
--