Komplete 5

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 30 00:15:17 CEST 2009

the key is kontext (HA)...
in the context of song writing, Kore is great on my laptop as I am not
sequencing with the computer during that process.  I use the MPC or M3 for
that part.  in that context, core turns my old laptop into a synth thats
just like any other synth...just in a funny shape.  I bounce it down to
samples the same way I do everything else.  When I am done with 'stage one
writing', I port the tracks over to live for 'stage two' which may or may
not involve any soft synths at all.  its actually on a different computer as
well, so Kore 2 isnt ever involved.

I think when NI made kore, they were on their way to Maschine...but not
quite there.  In my opinion, Kore 3 should have a 4 octave keyboard
controller with a color LCD on it thats just big enough to show all the UIs
for the instruments, and be as tightly integrated as possible with each of
them (like Maschine is).  well, I can dream cant I?

I wouldnt worry about using all of anything.  not everythign is always
useful.  some times none of it is.

Tony