garden update :)

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 29 19:38:22 CEST 2009

Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> So who's growing stuff?

I planted lots of tomatoes in pots and planters, Tiny Tim and Black Krim.
They aren't doing too bad, with some flowers now appearing, but did
suffer a short cold spell earlier on and the last two weeks have been
very cold and wet which has slowed growth again. Really shitty weather.

I've also got some celery, celeriac and broccoli in a plot, slowed
growth again and I've been too ill to tend and the broccoli has been
decimated by butterflies unfortunately.

Ah well.
Maybe next year will be better weather than 24 hour rain and thunder
storms throughout July and plummeting temperatures...
Plants need to see the sun too...