garden update :)

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 29 12:40:45 CEST 2009

Seriously though, Paul, if you have the chance next growing season,
you can gain a lot of beauty and peace from having watched your own
garden grow .. I always wanted to eat from my own garden, and this
summer every single salad has been from our own plot.  Really a
wonderful thing.  I have many music-bar members' efforts to promote
this fact, to thank .. if it weren't for Dennis (or someones) posting
their patio garden pics a few years ago, with potatoes and chillies
and all sorts of other great things grown in such a small space, I
don't think I would have been so motivated, but this year, in our
house, we've had such a great time ..