Maschine ist zet Gut

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 27 05:37:54 CEST 2009

My option was they were resting on their collective arses bringing
uninteresting updates to their software and the clusterf*ck that was/
is Kore. Now I take a look at them and Maschine is really cool, plus
the new tracktor looks kicked up a notch with the whole scratch package.

But alas I'm on day two of trying to get Komplete 4 installed on my
new machine, between the downloads of updates and funky authorization
problems I'm having :)