DJ software

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 22 15:13:38 CEST 2009

Ableton is a bit of overkill for this situation.  its like using a shotgun
to kill a fly...

There are some really good open source DJ softwares out there...I cant
remember the name off hand, but a guy in my band is also a DJ and its what
he uses.

also, the Native Instruments Traktor software is really nice.  I used that
to DJ my moms wedding recently...

Tony