I was one of 80,000 people...

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 7 12:27:56 CEST 2009

... Who was at rock Wercheter (be) this weekend.
It was a blast. Loved the Prodigy best!
Ladygaga was indeed rubbish, but apparently very popular. I've no idea why,
except for the ar$e maybe;-)

ToAd
www.thebigear.be

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of
Chris Strellis
Sent: dinsdag 7 juli 2009 10:04
To: Music-bar
Subject: I was one of 80,000 people...

...who saw Take That on Sunday at Wembley stadium.

It was absolutely amazing!  A real spectacle even in that huge
stadium. I didn't really want to go but I had to take my wife you see ;)

It's the third time I've seen them.  The first was back in 1996
when Robbie was still in the band. So this year I have seen
D.A.F, Ultravox and now Take That - how eclectic!  Hampshire Jam 8 next.

Cheers

Chris

BTW Ladygaga was rubbish - nice ar$e though.