APC 40

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 2 04:28:02 CEST 2009

I like this video :) They should have called it the exile controller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxmg9epNpDA&feature=related

although a bit to much random button mashing. I had a made a similar
Live setup with my korg pad kontrol and the Kore controller, but this
akai thing is much cooler. I would be tempted to get one if I used
live more, though I have not even installed any music apps on my new
machine yet, too much work going on...