Never forget anymore !!!

komatos EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 1 04:48:44 CEST 2009

Dong/Guiseppi Mendoza/Philip J McCloy--

My bad.  The happiest of belated birthdays to you my man!!!  Only 15
days late (finally catching up on my music-bar messages for June
tonight; thankfully we don't have the 100+ messages daily like we used
to or I'd be at 3,000 messages to catch up after 1 month behind).

P.S.  If you ever do get any more tracks done, make sure you post 'em
up.  I always love your music.  You're probably composing about as
infrequently as I do these past 3 years or so (about 1 song a year if
that).

--komatos/wasted