Mini-meet

Peter Korsten EMAIL_HIDDEN
Sat Jul 4 12:00:46 CEST 2009

There was a mini-meet at Gert's lovely place in Wageningen yesterday, with
those present being Joost, Perry, Gert, his wife Kristin, their niece
(right?) Joslyn, my wife Yana, and I.

First of all, thanks to Gert and Kristin for being such excellent hosts, as
always. Equal thanks, if not more, to Joslyn for preparing such a great
meal. She'd prepared bruschetta, pies, a salad and a cake that was so sweet
that it made your teeth rot just by looking at it. Yummie.

We'd actually rented a car, this being a bland but rather comfortable Golf.
We were back home at 1:30, and Gert's place is actually very simple to get
to, particularly if you rented a navigation system as well. :)

Next time, I hope to start organising things a bit earlier than five days
before :) and maybe we can meet up in the south.

- Peter