PSP programming

komatos EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 31 19:30:15 CET 2009

Marc--

Woohoo!!!  Way cool!!!  Will have to download and install when I get a chance later this weekend.  Hopefully within the month of February I'll get enough free time to have a long one-on-one session with my triumvirate of PSP music software: PSPRhythm 8.0, PSPSeq 3.01, and now lgptracker.  Portable music making goodness at it's finest. :-D

--komatos/wasted

----- Original Message -----
From: "M-.-n" <nostromo at arkaos.net>
To: "Music-bar" <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 4:22:01 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: PSP programming

Hey Mister Wasted,

The PSP port is now official so you can grab it from
http://www.littlegptracker.com. There will be definetly a small learning
curve for ya but I'm setting up a couple of tutorial videos you may want to
watch to get the basic sorted:

http://www.vimeo.com/discodirt/videos

I had fun doing these using a custom lgpt build, screencaster & (god bless
the) mac speech synthesis. There's only 5 so far, I got about 11 planned,
but it's going already to be good for ya to start.

We also are doing a lgpt+PSPseq compo where everyone's gotta submit both a
PSPseq and a LGPT track. More info here:

http://www.8bitcollective.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=8785

Cheers
Marc.