Arduino

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 31 13:35:20 CET 2009

I just found my Arduino (on the bottom of my mailbox, need to check this
more often) that I ordered over a month ago.
Info on the Arduino here, but I guess this was discussed here previously...
http://www.arduino.cc/
The idea is to write some code that analyses the midi stream and makes an
analog clock out of it. With all possible divisions included. This should be
pretty easy, but it'll be my first digital DIY project.
I'm now wondering which fixed division I should include. I got 11 I/O's
available. I'll check the settings on the electribe but if you guys have any
favorites let me know.
I'm going to include a pot so I can scroll trough different divisions, this
should be fun!

When (and if) I get this working, I'll try to make a sequencer for my 9090
with an arguing....
Cheers,
ToAd