It could always be worse

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 30 23:59:24 CET 2009

Hey Peter,

sorry to hear about your son. Hope everything goes fine!

Sad to hear about the young man! I was hit by someone driving against a
red light 11 years ago. He hit my car on my side at around 70 km/h.

Got some heavy internal bleedings (lost around 2.5 litres before I got
to hospital) and a lot of broken bones. Luckily I survived ending up
with half a lung less and some extra metalstripes and bolts. After a
year of recovery I was almost in the same condition as before the accident.

Learned that life can end very quickly and that you should spend as much
as you can afford on a safe car, if you need to be driving around.

/Micke