Best song of all times

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 24 19:10:38 CET 2009

2009/1/24 Enrique <plik at gmx.net>:
> PSB - Left to my own Devices [Don't miss this live rendition with Trevor
> Horn doing vocals and real orchestra!]
> <http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=h7hdS_qaGIQ>

That was an amazing gig - although somehow they couldn't fill the
10,000 seat venue. A chance of a lifetime to see the PSBs with full
orchestra, Art of Noise actually playing close to the edit (Trevor
Horn playing the bassline live on a bass, and the drum loop which was
originally sampled from a Yes session being played live by the Yes
drummer!), the reformed Frankie Goes to Hollywood (awe inspiring even
without Holly and Nasher), Grace doing Slave to the Rhythm with full
orchestra, and the second 'first ever Buggles gig'... and Propaganda
reformed! If you get the DVD, in the extras you can see me hanging out
at the rehearsal with FGTH. A few lucky ones from the ZTT discussion
board got to meet the band and sit in on AoN and Propaganda's sound
checks, and although Nasher didn't want to play the gig, he did a show
for the board members at a pub near the venue a few hours before. All
in all an evening I'll never forget!

- Andy_R