Best song of all times

Kim Johnsson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 24 16:55:55 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 2:36 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl> wrote:

> OK, I know, this is next to impossible, but just give it a try.
> What's your No. 1 song ever,
> Simple Minds: Someone, somewhere in Summerttime

It is next to impossible.

Personally, I prefer Big Sleep from NGD...that's a seriously great
album. Love the drums overall. Also dig the Herbie Hancock solo on
Hunter & the Hunted. Lovely atmosphere.

10 of my all-time faves, in random order:

Ella Fitzgerald: Summertime (live)
Jon & Vangelis: I'll Find My Way Home
Depeche Mode: Shake the Disease
Ultravox: Vienna & The Thin Wall
OMD: Maid of Orleans
New Order: Blue Monday
Thomas Dolby: Hyperactive!
Peter Gabriel: Rhythm of the Heat (from PG Plays Live)
Kraftwerk: Hall of MIrrors (although it gets a bit repetitive...)
Air: Run (ok, so the list goes to 11...)

Damn, one more: The Police: Invisible Sun

Cheers,

Kim