finally a design not made by Apple ..

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 24 15:50:04 CET 2009

Peter Korsten wrote:
>> I personally don't see why people care if a notebook is thin.
>
> And I personally still have trouble seeing the use of a laptop...
> especially now that phones get a lot more sophisticated.

Lucky you if you never need to transport your computing environment.
Until I get a phone with a full-size keyboard and which is capable of
presenting a Powerpoint presentation including video on a projector, I'm
stuck with laptops. Oh, and I'd still like to keep my mobile phone in
the pocket, which kind of contradicts the requirement for a full size
keyboard...

Martin