GorF Prototype Video

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 19 20:27:31 CET 2009

M,

  should be fine, I have sausages for fingers too :-)

  As for the development, you could handwire a 6pin ISP cable to the
board or you could write the code, then convert it to sysex, and send
the update via MIDI.

  The ISP needs an adapter which I think you can get for about 20
euros, connects via USB.

Paul