Live 8

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 17 21:43:52 CET 2009

Hi Jay

> this is something that Acid was really great for, and then wavesurgeon
> and co. had similar features.  Live not having it until now is sorta
> lame.  like, disrespectful.

Well, Live has had this for a very long time (certainly since I have been
using it, 4 years or whatever..) but it was the other way around; you
dragged the timeline to where you wanted it in relation to the static
graphic of your waveform.  How it appears they have reversed this: the
timeline graphic is static and you drag the waveform graphic..

It appears that nothing has changed functionally, rather, just the
representation has been flipped in favour of a static timeline.  Watching
the video and it has now dawned on me that this is the intuitive approach
(for me, anyway..).

Ta,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"