new tv...?

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 13 18:40:53 CET 2009

Gert van Santen wrote:
> Hi barrians,
>
> Kristin and I are thinking of perhaps buying one of those new big
> flatscreen televisions.
>
> Any recommendations? Is 100 Hz important?

I really like Sony LCD's. Their 100Hz function really makes the image
smooth.

Choose between W4500, Z4500 or X4500 series and preferred size (imho 46"
is minimum :) )

Image quality increasing with price but I'm still satisfied with my old
W2000 series LCD which is like stoneage compared to any of the above. :)
My MacMini is a perfect companion but rumours have it that an updated
one is about to emerge...

/Micke