Netbook, GCC on windows

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 12 18:36:57 CET 2009

M-.-n schreef:

> Is there any specific reason you want to use GCC ? Microsoft Visual 2008
> Express is the pc equivalent of xcode and is free. I'm using it and it's
> million time more efficient on the debugging side than workin' with the ol'
> gcc/gdb.

This one?

http://www.microsoft.com/express/download/default.aspx

By the way, suppose you want to write a Windows console application that
uses JNI (Java Native Interface), are you pretty much limited to the C++
edition of these products?

Come to think of it, I could just use Netbeans and the compiler of
Visual Studio 2005 I've got installed at work. OK, never mind.

- Peter