Wii Favour - enhance a picture

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 11 15:46:23 CET 2009

> http://www.gertvansanten.nl/uploaded_files/site_images/photography/Leah_Ha
> rdest.jpg
>
> Love your filename ;)

Hehe - I missed that.

Btw, I have done a blind test with Leah.  Mine was last (not surprising) and
she honestly loved both Joost's and Gert's.  When pushed, she wants me to
send Gerts.  Huge thanks Joost (and Gert, obviously).

So, we will post Gert't to Mr HardSID; Im conscious of people spending their
valuable time just wanted to say that we have what we need.

(obviously people are free to keep playing should they wish).

As always, the Music Bar rocks!

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"