425 Euros

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 4 11:24:03 CET 2009

Le 3 janv. 09 à 13:39, Jay Vaughan a écrit :

> Yeah I think there are some nice items in that list ... Wonder what
> the vermona units are like .. Very tempting.

I have a DRM1 mkII, it's very german/electro souding. Cold in a
analogue way. All the voices are analogue save one which must have a
little sample somewhere (hihat if I remember well). Two voices can be
twisted into synth voices.

I'd LOVE to have a PerFOURmer, it sounds near like the Vermona MARRS
(just less controls) but with one VCO per "line", very german sounding
too. It can be 4 parts or 3/1 or 2/2 or only one, with patches to
cascade the voices. The trick is even if you try, you will never make
a "perfect" unison. You should really try it if the following point
doesn't scare you.

Note that part of the charms of these racks are that there is NO
memory. it's freestyle programming. They can be played thru MIDI but
it's key/note on/off/aftertouch only (from memory, I can't wade the
net to verify some points, really crappy net squatting here, not sure
for the aftertouch) And they have both enough limitations and weirdos
features to be creative. Now it's not "my first synth" in anyway.

Denis H]
Je hais le ouifi même en 2009