Space Hopper Girl - under development!

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 1 22:14:28 CET 2009

Hi Paul,

punkdISCO wrote:

> Hey – Im first for 2009!!!!

Great! :)

> Very much “early days”. Will change a lot before finished. Currently
> no ending or structure..
>
> http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/misc/audio/Space%20Hopper%20Girl.mp3
>
> Its all SID chip + Jomox 999 + MKS80. No softies etc so far..
>
> As always, golden ear comments welcome. Non-golden ear comments also
> welcome..
>
> Lets hop!

Sounds very promising!

I'd put in a more prominent snare in some of the parts coupled with less
sizzle percussion. Maybe as a new part with a more 'dark' stripped down
mood to contrast the present audial image.

Just my 0,5 SEK worth of Mickeyizing a track :)

/Micke

ps. it's probably just an effect of all the wine leaving my system but
it really sounds like Leah says 'Micke' in the cut-up vocal part around
2 mins. :-D