What's the catch ?

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 25 10:43:23 CET 2009

M@

Matt Picone wrote:
>  > Priorities, priorities... :-)
>
> I really don't like this word, compared to "responsibilities" and
> "obligations."

I actually prefer "priorities", because they are my choice. I *did*
choose to become responsible for a child, and a lot of my obligations
are a direct consequence.

Like you, I'm sitting in a studio wondering what I can justify to keep
relative to whether it's actually worth selling, considering that I do a
lot less music these days (and most of it is recording or mixing others
- which I enjoy, but which gives different priorities on equipment).

Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch
http://www.myspace.com/navisto