Yamaha ASIB1 for sale on Ebay

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 23 19:38:13 CET 2009

The ASIB1 is the SCSI interface for the EX5 (among others) and is
getting pretty rare. Now, one showed up on Ebay (located in the UK).

I'm wondering, should I get it? The price of £20 is likely to go up, and
adding another £20 for shipping to Malta is steep (I shipped the EX5,
which is considerably bigger, for £60 from the UK to the Netherlands).
I'm not doing much with the synths, but it may be the last chance to get
this item in a long time. And obviously, I have a limited budget: buying
this means not buying something else.

- Peter