RPM deadline?

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 23 13:06:26 CET 2009

Dave,
I  don t really know when it is ... the official date is mentioned on
RPM website ( as you should know i guess).
I and others asked already the same question which means  you are not
the first one to wonder about this small problem :),
All in all:
I think Joost is in vacation till the 25 of this month ...
And I hope he will make a ftp account for us ...
Or maybe someone else can do it ?

While waiting ,
I m very curious to know what you made :)

Cheers