RPM Challenge

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Feb 21 11:44:53 CET 2009

Gert van Santen schreef:
> Guys,
>
> Any news about the RPM Challenge?
>
> This year I am working together with Perry. We have almost
> finished a *True Shoe-gazer Track* with Dutch lyrics (tonight or
> tomorrow I will be posting some audio snippets).
> At the moment we are working on perfecting guitars and vocals,
> which will take another couple of days...
>
> Cheers,

Three audio snippets of the song Perry and I are working on:

www.gertvansanten.nl/uploaded_files/mp3/samples/Nineve_1M.mp3
www.gertvansanten.nl/uploaded_files/mp3/samples/Nineve_2M.mp3
www.gertvansanten.nl/uploaded_files/mp3/samples/Nineve_3M.mp3

Please note: this is just a quick recording/mix to see if we are
on the right track, so we didn't pay too much attention on the
details :-)

Cheers

Gert

www.gertvansanten.nl