ping..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 18 15:05:02 CET 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 3:20 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:
> whats the nursery all about, that sounds interesting?

Well, Angela gave me a surprise on our second wedding anniversary, and
thats that I am going to be a Dad come June.  That seemed to just set
everything else in motion...

I am very excited (to be honest, almost agitated) by the news.  It
wasnt a *total* surprise that she was expecting, but...it was kinda
like being hit by a truck.  A very happy truck, but still a truck.

Right now she as at 5 months and everything so far seems to be going
on normally.  It seemed like the first few months were this whirlwind
of activity, and now everything has kinda settled down into a normal
routine.  I put my consulting company aside and was hired on by my
major contract to run their new IT department (they recently merged
with another company and became a significantly bigger outfit).

Tony