Be Warned...

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 17 21:40:32 CET 2009

> Unless you chose to have contact with your friends.

> Ok, that is a bit over the top. But you get my point. For many people
> these sites become such a major part of the daily routine that it is
> similar to not having a phone.

With 34% of the Danish population as a userbase, this isn't so much over the top as I had wished it would be...

Last time my wife and I talked about Facebook, half of her high school class mates had invited her, which just goes to show how much this thing has caught on. Well, whatever - I'm not joining it anyways - yet:)

/Søren