deadmau5 lets you remix his tracks ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 16 21:48:06 CET 2009

> "Vertical Tones & Horizontal Noise" is in my best list since 2
> years, I love
> it.

Hellz yeah!

> Who said the brits can't do any electronic wacko funk ? It's like
> these
> moog compilation except.. hum.. good :)

Heh heh .. really, really good.  Except aren't they VCS3 junkies?

Every time I hear these tracks I wanna sell my rack and just go all-
analog, monster modular only.  I wanna so bad!! :)

>> Was it TouchTheWave (TTW)?
>
> Indeed, that was it. Can you mark loop and export them in a later
> phase ?

Nope.  Unfortunately its a great navigator for big tracks, honestly,
and its very nice for finding loop points, but it won't do export just
yet .. so the closest you can get is to note down the loop points you
find with the app and then pump the extraction list through sox in
batch mode or something ..

hey. wait a minute.  wait a cotten' pickin' minute.  *YOU* have an
i_Phone*!?!!?!?!?!?!?  :)  Nice try buddy, I'm not gonna be fool do
easily ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan