S T R E L L I S - "Fugitive In A Frozen Wilderness"RPM'09submission....

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 10 10:19:52 CET 2009

Hi Romain,

> me too I start my song with weird walking noise in the snow ...

He he - a bit obvious perhaps to do this but I do like that crunch
crunch sound.

> the rest of the song is really relax, I like it very much :)
> but I love ambiant music in general  ;)

I took "chill out" literally there... brrrrrr! ;)

> I can t advise you anything cause your skills are way better than mine
> in general  ...
> As said Joost maybe more variations ?
> But it s a bit advising something that I don t do very often on my own
> as well ...

It hard to decide if "less is more" or "more is cluttered and confused"
or actually more is more!!

> Otherwise will you had some voices on it ( female voices)? I think it
> could sound even nicer ...

Hmmm...I do have perhaps one more idea to add...

> All the quality of you , Micke and other barians  make me a bit stress
> about my work ... :S
> Well I think I should go back to work on my stuff then  ..

Well it was the quality of *your* and others work that's caused me to
(quite rightly) raise my game!

Cheers

Chris