S T R E L L I S - "Fugitive In A Frozen Wilderness"RPM'09 submission....

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 9 16:33:07 CET 2009

> Very nice track, Chris! Personally I would shorten the intro a
> bit and work on some extra variatio

Gert, yes I do agree, I deliberately went out on a limb with the way too
long intro because somehow I wanted to keep people in suspense waiting
for the music to come....eventually! I hope it was worth the wait. I did
have in mind some kind of film music hence the long scene setting but
yeah I could easily shorten it and still retain the concept.

> but the atmosphere is beautiful :-)

Thanks very much. I constantly kept Ulrich Schnauss and my friend's
music "The Glimmer Room" in mind when composing for that sort of
atmosphere - desolate, isolated, desperate, but tender and beautiful -
ahh I'm running away with myself now ;)

http://www.theglimmerroom.co.uk/  awesome, beautiful new album "Home
Without The Journey".  Can bring a grown man to tears... in  a nice way
;)

http://www.theglimmerroom.co.uk/listen.html

Cheers

Chris