S T R E L L I S - "Fugitive In AFrozenWilderness"RPM'09submission....

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 9 16:16:01 CET 2009

Hi Declan,

> The more I listen to it the more I like it.  One to be proud of IMO.

Thanks - it's a grower I hope, but I personally attest that by the 100th
listen you start to aurally glaze over.....

> Interesting info.  Did you purposely limit yourself to that setup for
> this track or is that just how things turned out?

I purposely limited myself.  I always drown in the sea of infinite
possibilities so if I can constrain some of the variables I can focus a
bit more on the concept.

I'm vintage with my hardware synths and also with my soft synths ;)
For instance, the TB emulator sequence was Rubber Duck - LOL.  That's
over 10 years old - :-O

http://www.d-lusion.com/ProductsRubberduck.html

Live manipulation etc - still awesome IMHO.

Cheers

Chris