Question Audio Editor MacOSX

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 9 12:35:00 CET 2009

it's part of Logic Studio. That's not such an expensive bundle
(compared to Final Cut Studio, anyway..) In Germany, at Musik
Produktiv you can get it for something like 380 EUR (and that's the
bundle, not an upgrade!)

musikproduktiv.de (disclosure: I recommend this, because a good friend
works there, but also since the price is lower than "hot-deal"-maker
Thomann.de's)

I usually just use Logic for Audio editing -- there just isn't another
program that allows me to work so fast and efficient. It has more to
do with me using Logic since 1993, though than that Logic would be
extremely better than anything else...

hope this helps,
Kai