Question Audio Editor MacOSX

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 8 23:50:55 CET 2009

Jay Vaughan schreef:
>> What is the best Audio Editor for Mac OSX? (I need to be able to
>> use AU plug-ins as well)
>>

> I get by with Peak, but like the editor of DP better .. if only it
> wasn't such a hassle to load up.

I have beeen working (mastering) with TC Electronics Spark for at
least 8 years (on OS9), and it has the best noise reduction I
have ever found. Of course I have other Macs with OSX and
Logic/Ableton, but I'm still on OS9 for mastering, MIDI and
recording voice-overs

I'm planning to go all OSX now (the old Mac G4 deserves
retirement), but I don't really know what to do...

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n