A bunch of ideas

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 5 13:24:31 CET 2009

Hey Micke,
  I finally found time to listen to your track ideas.  Here are a list
of my favourites with some comments that I would like to see you finish.

Berserk - Great synth bass line.
Birthday - Great 80's track.
Endgame - Great synth sounds used in this track.
Experia - Great mood set by the tempo and instruments.
Malicious - I'm not keen on the synth lead that comes in at 00:34 but
the rest is great.

  Heck, finish them all! :-)

Regards,

Declan.

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Mikael
Hansson
Sent: 17 December 2008 19:15
To: music-bar at lists.music-bar.org
Subject: A bunch of ideas

Here's a bunch (10) of track ideas that are more or less developed. The
file is 20 MB.

<http://deadmengods.com/misc/dmg_ideas.rar>

If anyone find the time to listen to them, I'd be happy to get some
pointers of which one's you like best. It would help me prioritize which

tracks I should concentrate on and what kind of tracks I should focus on

in the future.

/Micke